I feel like a complete NUT!!

Scrappymags

Earning My Ears
Does ANYONE else out there just get soooooo sooooo sooooo excited about an upcoming Disney trip that they can't stand it?? LOL.. I've laid in bed thinking about it, and can't fall asleep. I come on here and read stuff and can't sit still! I get like all hyped up and have to kind of calm myself down. Am I just a super Disney enthusiast or a complete nut job (or a little of both)???

I dunno... maybe the cheese stands alone??

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earseek: :earseek:

Uhm, yes. I am not going for 2 years, and I am so stoked about it - it's all I talk about with my friends, and my sister (I am going with her and even she is sick of hearing about it). As you notice by my counter, I am going in 600+ days, and am very excited.
Jo

Being local I am lucky enough to go to WDW often a few times per week, but even that never dampens my enthusiasm for all things Disney. I anxiously look forward to every new magical moment, and yes - sometimes even lose sleep in anticipation! :teeth:

Yeah, you probably need to be a little bit crazy to enjoy Disney as much as those of us on the DIS boards!:jester:

DH and I have gone 6 times in the last 12 months (we have Florida Residents Seasonal Passes). Our passes just expired yesterday, and we went ahead and renewed them for another year. We were so stoked about renewing them!!

I'm lucky to have a husband who enjoys Walt Disney World as much as I do. I read the DISboards EVERY DAY. I just can't believe how much fun WDW is, EVERY time we go, and we still haven't seen even a quarter of all the attractions (but we have faves at Epcot that we see over and over, such as Mexico, Norway, and the musical groups British Invasion and Off Kilter).

I'm also lucky to live 2 hours from Disney and 2 hours from the beach (my two favorite places in the world). Yes, I get very hyped about my vacations too, and that's a good, good thing. When things are difficult at work or in my personal life I just think about what a good life I have and think of all my happy vacation memories!

you better believe it!!!!

I am haven't trouble at work - (which better stop - or no more trips....) - don't want to do anything else.

I am so excited!!! trying two different resorts this time - and I have never been to either..... I can't wait - oh I have my WDW fix too.

I have never been anywhere this long - so I am so excited....

Sheraton VIstana Nov 20 -27 - also PC Nov 22, OKW Nov 23

Celebration World Resort Nov 27 - Dec 4 also Nov 30 VWL

doing MVMCP on the 30th....

plus a bunch of other stuff we haven't even done before - of course most of it is outsite and free...

So glad it isn't me.. LOL.. I was just looking at my icon - the cat - that grin is just me!! LOL..

I am going with someone who has never been to WDW before. I think that I am more excited than she is. I love Disney so much. I think that I get it from my mom because she loves Disney more than anyone I know. ::MinnieMo

i am also super excited for my trip in 36 days... but this is REALLY bad since I'm constantly procrastinating on these forums while I'm supposed to be doing my work...

I went in April and i was the same way. I had the tripped plan for over 2 years and i swear i must have spent no joke at least 50 hours planning for it majority of the time i was on this site. Im a disney nut

The cheese does not stand alone!!! You are here with the rest of us Disney crazed people who can relate!!!!!!
We just got back and the planning has started for the next trip.

I just returned 6 days ago and am plotting in my head when my next solo trip will be. It never stops. I look at it this way, I barely drink, I don't smoke and I certainly don't do drugs but I do Disney. It's not the worst habit in the world.

4 days !!! :Pinkbounc :jumping4:
I'm very excited. My mom and sister aren't so much...but it always really hits us the night before. That's what happens when you're as clam, cool, and collected as me...j/k. :cheer2:

We even have our own portable countdown clock that we set up next to the recliner in the TV room, so we can see our countdown even if we are not on the computer. How obsessive compulsive is that. We are retired, live in the Northeast and go to WDW every chance we get.

We made reservations last night for this month when we called about another reservation for March 05. I had trouble falling asleep last night and I get so excited (and I'm a laid back person!). DH and I love Disney!

Less than 2 weeks til we go! :jumping1:

I start plotting my next trip as soon as I get finished with one I went last in June 04 and My February 05 trip was already being planned on my return flight back to Syracuse ...lol. We're not crazy we just have great Taste!!! Although I have been told I am a nut too but that dun bother me!!!!

Hello ~

Oh geez, heck no, you're not alone, I'm a huge Disney spaz no matter what time of year it is. Especially before driving or flying to Disney, I'm extra spazzy, but during the year, it's always something Disney, my watch, my purses, wallets, my phone case, my telephone at home, my Pooh hanging in my car, I can go on, but I'd run out of space!

It's nice to know I'm not alone :). I've been going every year for my entire life and I always start getting really excited about a month before hand and just can't stand it :). I thought there was something wrong with me! It reminds me of going to summer camp as a kid, I just couldn't wait to go back. My bf thinks I'm adorable about it and my friends think I'm nuts. Actually, I came across these boards recently cus I was so anxious about going to WDW that I started snooping around the internet to "get my fix." I can't believe I never thought about WDW boards before this, now I'm hooked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter