I dreamed about Lime Green Mickey Heads!!!!

sunny_

DIS Veteran
LOL! I had a dream last night that I went to Home Depot because I needed more lime green mickey's and not only were they out of the alien green color but they didn't even have a spot for them anymore! I think the color had been discontinued! *gasp* I was so confused that I picked up a different green. It was a rather frustrating dream! lol

So, do you think I've been on the boards too much lately?! lol :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Oh, the horror you must have felt during your dream! I haven't had any bad DIS dreams yet but as much time as I spend here, I'm not counting that possibility out.

Glad it was only a dream for you! :goodvibes

Keep dreaming maybe they will get more.

sunny_ said:
LOL! I had a dream last night that I went to Home Depot because I needed more lime green mickey's and not only were they out of the alien green color but they didn't even have a spot for them anymore! I think the color had been discontinued! *gasp* I was so confused that I picked up a different green. It was a rather frustrating dream! lol
Definitely a nightmare!

sunny_ said:
So, do you think I've been on the boards too much lately?! lol :rotfl:
Those of us in same glass house will not be the first to toss any stones! :rotfl2:

omg i couldn't stand that im going too get my LGMH tomarrow after work i have ta drive an hour an 15 mins too get them but i got ta have them yall got me hooked :rotfl2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was sort of a nighmarish dream!! lol :rotfl2: I'm happy to say that I have had no more "out of lgmh" dreams since! :thumbsup2

The funny thing is that I arrived home today from work only to find that my DW stopped at HD and picked up a half-dozen or so LGMHs for me as a surprise. :thumbsup2 I guess she's been reading the various posts while I've been DISing... :surfweb:

DD went by HD for us and retrieved 11 more bringing us up to 29!!! :cool1: We'll be sporting them on next trip in early Dec. We will have our :sail: eye out while we are HOME, so be forewarned that you might get the FOCKER SIGNAL if spotted!!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: What a dream!

I just attached my first LGMH's to my patagonia sling today! Leaving in 5 days!

New Diser here. Can you tell me what it is with the green LGMH's from
HD? What do you do with them? I will be going to Disney in Oct. & was planning to iron on a green pirate Mickey to the back of my shirt. Does that count as anything? Sorry so many questions.

Thanks

DizneyNutz said:
DD went by HD for us and retrieved 11 more bringing us up to 29!!! :cool1: We'll be sporting them on next trip in early Dec. We will have our :sail: eye out while we are HOME, so be forewarned that you might get the FOCKER SIGNAL if spotted!!! :rotfl2:

I STILL have to warn dh about he focker signal!! lol! He's going to be confused if I don't warn him ahead of time!! hahahaha

To the previous poster, Lime Green Mickey Head Paint chips (really the color is Alien Green) are in the paint section at Home Depot. If you "Dis" you can wear some in the parks or put them on your resort room door!!

Lime Green Mickey Heads They're Everywhere.... :scared:
Maybe it's time to cut back a little on the caffine while reading the DIS... LOL :surfweb:

Now grant it, I got every single color there was..LOL.. Acting is if I was starting a paint project of some sort..

But there were many different grees, is there a certain number on the card that we know which one it is? The lime green one?

Now I have heard to put them on your stroller, room door, luggage? Where else should we be putting them?

Oh, my gosh, that is so weird! I dreamed about LGMHPC last night! I've lurked here for months and finally signed up; I know I spend too much time here . In my dream I was sorting through all these paint chips and they were too small, and not the right green and COULDN'T FIND THE MICKEY HEAD ON THEM, AAAGH! Maybe it was the cold medicine:sick:. I am also trying to figure out how to get dd5 to wear lime green crocs, cause she hates green. At least I have 5 weeks to talk her into it before our trip! :woohoo:

The colour is Alien green and the number is 4B-30 on the right side.

I would not know what to do if they discontinued my LG. It would be nitemare!

Now, what to do? What to do? Do I peel them off and then glue them together? Do I Glue the cardboard together? What to do?

HappyPappe said:
Now grant it, I got every single color there was..LOL.. Acting is if I was starting a paint project of some sort..

But there were many different grees, is there a certain number on the card that we know which one it is? The lime green one?

Now I have heard to put them on your stroller, room door, luggage? Where else should we be putting them?

LOL!!! hahaha. :rotfl: I pretended we were doing a paint project too! I thought I was the only one! lol And I think the color is Alien green!

whogirl'smom said:
Oh, my gosh, that is so weird! I dreamed about LGMHPC last night! I've lurked here for months and finally signed up; I know I spend too much time here . In my dream I was sorting through all these paint chips and they were too small, and not the right green and COULDN'T FIND THE MICKEY HEAD ON THEM, AAAGH! Maybe it was the cold medicine:sick:. I am also trying to figure out how to get dd5 to wear lime green crocs, cause she hates green. At least I have 5 weeks to talk her into it before our trip! :woohoo:

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one dreaming about this! lol

I think I heard to put them in a microwave for a few seconds to get them to peel. I haven't tried it yet but I will. I hope I don't scorch one! (oh no - I see another nightmare coming on!! lol!)

I read somewhere else to soak them for a few seconds and they peel right off. Haven't tried this yet, but we still have time before we make our TAGS. Probably have one hanging from the super stealthy LIMEY Mobile rear view mirror when we arrive! I'm sure nobody will notice us :rotfl2:
LimeyMobile.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter