• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just 1 thing I need!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Here's the idea, until Christmas Eve you can post here if you want to have ONE special christmas wish granted on VMK. Although I won't actually be giving anything to anyone you can still post here if you want something for christmas. (If it's not too hard for me to get, I may give some requests, but please don't PM me for an item or you won't get it at all)

There are a couple of regulations:

1) You can only post and request a christmas wish if you have been on the DIS for more than a month. If you haven't been on the DIS for more than a month as of today (19th november), YOU CAN'T GET AN ITEM. It doesn't count if you join and then wait.

2) When you get your christmas wish please edit the post or post and say you have the item.

3) This post shall be closed on the 24th of December so plz don't ask for anything on this thread afterwards. If you still want something after this date then plz put it onto the Wishes and Trades board

4) 1 item per account. If you have sons, daughters, brothers or sisters who want an item then plz ask them to use their account or post their item request on the trades and wishes board.

5) Don't bump or post rubbish. I will bump it if it sinks to the bottom of the boards.

6) It is not my fault if you don't get the item, or get ripped off. Please use the report button on VMK to report the player who ripped you off.

That's it. Here is my christmas wish:

1 seagull hat!

My Wish list this is very difficult. I would like many things so i will make a list and you my wish can be granted i will only want ONE item as those are the rules.

WISH LIST

Sea Gull Hat, Pirate Room, HM Room, Tent Room, Inferno, Any Other Rare item or Beta, Also Any Other Pirate Quest Items, and Gold Ears.

Since the rules are that i can only wish one thing and get it i just5 have a list and if you could help then after if i would get gifted an item i would be done. So After i would ecieve ONE item i will be done i am not lopoking foir all of the things in the list. Just one so if you can help just pick one dont give everything on the list.

Thread Owner If YOu Think I Did This Wrong PM me and tell me the problem so i can edit my post. :)
--KrazyLuke

WOOT! I was gifted by the wonderful Miakoda! she is so sweet and nice ^__^ thanks again so much! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

i would really love a red turnstile i have a great idea for a room and need that item red turnstile or red generator or blue generator. only 1 though

my wish list is pretty much on my signature, but a seagull hat would be nice if you are able, and pick me, if not its ok :earsgirl:

I like this
----------
:angel: I want for christmas, one little wish, this tiny wish is for inferno or a best friend forever :angel:

What I'd like for christmas is a pair of Gold mickey ears. Now I'm off to see if I can grant someone else's wish:)

Edit: Whoops! I'd forgotten to edit this, I've got me ears now:)

Sorcerer Mickey ears would be lovely. Missed 'em by one day. :guilty:

Oh, and shouldn't everyone post their VMK name in this thread (in their post), in case they haven't already done so in the main thread at the top of this forum? Mine's SorcererDonaldD. I'd like to grant a wish if possible, but if I don't know the VMK name... :confused3

MaliaMichelle said:

Ditto. :) But I'm willing to trade for it. (I just don't have much "good stuff"
that people want for it.)

dear santa were ever you are i wish for 1 thing out of this list i dont care witch one it is but as long as its granted
my wish list:
green flipies also known as flip flops
inferno! (yeah right like thats ganna happen)

my vmk nm is mewmewpwr! pm me santa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter