I do NOT wanna get up!

leebee

DIS Veteran
I'm sitting here, snuggled down in bed, dreading getting up. The wind is howling, and has been waking me off and on since about 3:30am. According to weather.com, it's going to be 9F by 8am, with a wind chill of -10F, and it's only going to get worse. By the time I'm driving home tonight it's supposed to be -10F with a windchill of -34F, and overnight we are expecting the wind chill to bring it down to -45F. I SO do not want to get up and go out in this weather!

I'm sitting here, snuggled down in bed, dreading getting up. The wind is howling, and has been waking me off and on since about 3:30am. According to weather.com, it's going to be 9F by 8am, with a wind chill of -10F, and it's only going to get worse. By the time I'm driving home tonight it's supposed to be -10F with a windchill of -34F, and overnight we are expecting the wind chill to bring it down to -45F. I SO do not want to get up and go out in this weather!

Sorry 'bout your situation. Would be nice to be able to simply *remain as snug as a bug in a rug* if possible. I went out today for a short bicycle ride at 1:30AM under star studded skies and temp. at 73°F.

BE SAFE

Same here - and my neighbor's siding across from me is hanging now from the wind. Kept me up all morning banging back and forth on their home.

Stay warm and bundle up!

I don’t blame you
This is the current weather by me.
It’s supposed to feel like -9 :cold:
I’m ok with the cold as long as the sun is shining ☀️

95AC1742-5947-4469-9487-29FE94F1F4D0.jpeg

Sorry everyone who had to get out early. This is my first winter being retired. Between the 2 snowstorms we had in November, Christmas week blizzard & mornings like this, I’ve been really thankful I am. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be even colder, stay safe everyone!

It's mornings like this that I'm glad I work from home. Schools are closed, probably every school in the state from the looks of the cancellation scroll on TV. It was already -5F when I stepped out to grab the newspaper earlier; current windchill is already -30F and it's supposed to keep dropping throughout the day.

Stay warm!

I was the same. The howling wind was almost like a lullaby. I finally got up because I had four loads of laundry to do-just thankful I didn't have to go out in it.

I was out in it today for work. :cold: Planned to take the dogs out for some exercise afterward but couldn’t do it.

They romped in the yard for a few mins, then wanted to come in. :lmao:(New rescue is from the South! Nose is like an ice cube!)

Right now we’re at 1 degree but “Feels LIke” -24! 😳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter