I did not think it has been that long

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
So I received a email saying the disboards has not seen me in awhile and asked me to come back

So most Remember me from Tinkerbellandeeyor completely different woman not dependent on my mom to the point of her asking at the end of the day at the very least good night

I honestly don’t remember that woman or better put I am a completely different person

Two it is hard to make a thread it seems that the disboards have gotten more Strict over the decade

Last edited:
So I received a email saying the disboards has not seen me in awhile and asked me to come back

So most Remember me from Tinkerbellandeeyor completely different woman not dependent on my mom to the point of her asking at the end of the day at the very least good night

I honestly don’t remember that woman or better put I am a completely different person

Two it is hard to make a thread it seems that the disboards have gotten more sticky over the decade
Always great to see you, Wendy. I've enjoyed your conversations here for years, regardless your screen name. :thumbsup2 Your thoughts here in this post are so very true.
Hi Wendy, I remember when you posted as Tinkerbellandeeyor. I have noticed how much you have grown and evolved into a more independent person. It looks good on you!:-)
Agree, 100%, rlk!

I just looked, about 3 years. Wendy though, is just great for me.

I assure you it has not been three years sense I logged on last I made a covid post and got points I have to look when I made that thread

It has been less then a month why is the disboards acting like it has been a lifetime

That just came from a search, Wendy, on your prior screen name. If you received points, that post probably is no longer in the database. I was just going on actual posts, not logns.

https://www.disboards.com/search/4511408/
I guess the Administrator skip erase that thread because I did not see it in my profile but no more active on here than him that his first let me to believe on that email

Am I as active as I was as tinkerbellandeeyor no but kinda fell for fb harder

So many sub groups love how my fb wall is full of inspiration quotes I hate to admit I am a adult sue heck

Still love Disney please don’t get me wrong but fb as groups that match my new interest as well

I was sure I'd seen you more recently than three years ago! You sometimes post about workouts or workout videos, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter