I did it, and I want to share!!

VickynMickey

WDW in our sites
I was able to create some great pics, that I am going to use for magnets on our upcoming cruise. Well its in a year :lmao:

I hope you enjoy:

cruisin2007.jpg

Those look great! Welcome to our DDA family! Watch out, now that you've figured out how to do this, I predict you'll join the ranks of wonderful designers that we have here. Take a minute and pop in to the DDA Trouble Free Zone and introduce yourself. We'd love to get to know you and welcome you properly!

Love, love, love, the designs!

I am still getting the little things down but hey got a year!!
I will have to pop into the DDA Trouble Free Zone!

VickynMickey said:
I am still getting the little things down but hey got a year!!
I will have to pop into the DDA Trouble Free Zone!

Please do! We want everyone to feel welcome over there. It may seem a bit intimidating at first as there are about a zillion conversations going on. Just interrupt us and introduce yourself, and let everyone know that you are a designer. You'll find that there are a lot of people who would love to see your designs, and get to know you. We are a friendly bunch! We love to have new people join us!

These are great designs. Isn't it amazing when you find out that you have more creativity than you gave yourself credit for?! I never thought I could make any either. These are great. If you have a year, you'll end up with entire outfits designed before you go. :rotfl:

That's the truth! You're going to find ways to use designs that you never thought of before! T-shirts, hoodies, Denim jackets, scarves, hats, tote bags, mousekeeping envelopes, the list just goes on and on. Pretty soon we'll be able to find a way to put designs on our socks and then we'll be all set. Enjoy the addiction! It could be a whole lot worse!

Look out - it looks like you're addicted already! I think you did a great job - how big are the magnets going to be and how do you make them? I only know t-shirts... this is a whole new world to me!!

I have seen pictures of all different sizes of magnets and ideas. I am probably going to do 8x10 so they will stand out. Cruisers have been putting them on their stateroom doors. Helps decorate and also helps kids find their staterooms. I have seen all magnitudes of magnets, from happy birthday too the pirate ones. I am having a great time creating them. We are excited to be going on the cruise again so I want to make it memorable.

Love the designs Vicky - and you could easily print them onto transfer paper at the same size and wear them as tshirts too :)

Keep up the great work!

Here is my first attempt, once I got it figured out, now as you all say I think I am going to be doing some more, this is fun!!!! Now if I can figure out how to transfer them onto t-shirts I will be ok!!! I hope!!! :rotfl:

75039Project1_Medium_Web_view.jpg

I did magnets for our Setember 2005 cruise and the kids loved them, I plan on doing more for our May cruise but haven't thought about them yet, probably leave it for the last minute as usual.
Love your designs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter