I couldn't believe there was availability!!!

travelbug

DIS Veteran
My Feb. vacation dates weren't locked in at work until today. The dates could have fallen anywhere in the month, so I had to wait to make a ressie at BCV. Boy, was it hard to watch the weeks going by while I couldn't lock anything in. :mad:

Today I called MS as soon as I could. I was fully expecting that I'd have to waitlist for some or all of the days, especially since the 7-month window had opened up for several of my days. But I got my full week booked. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hoping my sister can join me, now that she knows the dates. I think I'm going to make a cash ressie for 2 extra nights, but just have to decide where.

Yup, I'm feeling pretty lucky and excited tonight. :hyper:

I don't think February is so much of a problem except for Presidents week.

Good for you! I am in the same boat, only worse, as I am looking for President's Week and can't book until next week.:earseek: Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

What week are you going?

Hi,

Great, have fun!!

Allison an associate

Originally posted by dianeschlicht
I don't think February is so much of a problem except for Presidents week.
Actually I wouldn't think even President's week would be that big of a deal except for specialty units like the 2 queen dedicated 2 BR units.

I called about the second week in Feb. too, and found lots of availability. Now if I could just the the courage up to ask DH if we can go then!:eek:

Thanks, everyone, for your nice words. Maybe I shouldn't have been worried about availability for that time, but I know that BCV is a smaller complex than most of the other DVC places. So I was concerned that I'd have to waitlist. My last experience with the waitlist didn't turn out so well... :(

Oh well, all's well that ends well! :D

TimeforMe, my ressie is for Feb. 11-18. Then I plan to make cash ressies for Feb. 18-20. Good luck getting your reservation! I will keep my fingers crossed for sure.

So good to hear that, we are planning on going the last week of feb, 1st week of March and can't book until Aug 4th. I was a little concenred about being wait listed. BCV is really were we want to stay this trip (we just love SAB and friends with a son the same age as 3 year old DD want to stay at BC the same time.) We are just looking for a studio for the week (need to streach those points.) It has to be that week since DH teaches college and that is his spring break.

By the waytravelbug, we are nieghbors, I was just out in RH this afternoon at the Lifetime Fitness there (the pool is great.)

Hey, DisneyPhD, nice to meet a neighbor! I don't belong to Lifetime Fitness, but my sister and her family do. They love it too. I enjoy going down to R.O. occasionally to eat out. Love the Mongolian BBQ. Someday I want to try out Memphis Smoke.

Good luck making your ressie! Sending good thoughts your way; let us know how it works out. :D

Hey travelbug, Memphis Smoke isn't too bad (it used to be better!) I like the catfish, they have a discount or free meal on brithdays too. (but DD has decided she doesn't like the "piggy place" so who knows when we will get back there.)

The one thing I don't like about lifetime is how hard it is get guests in. Luckely our friends also joined so we can go together.

I will let you know if we get in, I am feeling good about it now. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It will be DD #2 1st trip to WDW, she will be 6 months old (isn't born yet, soon I hope!)

Hey, travelbug, glad the ressies went so smoothly for you! I'm hoping to make a trip down there that same week. (That is, if I can sweet talk DH into it! ;) lol)

You guys are making me feel really silly. I called at 11 months and almost day-by-day for Pres. Wk at BCV! My DH thought I was crazy! .....I guess he was right!

Hey, danacath, good luck sweet-talking your DH! I'm sure you'd love to get to WDW in February, especially to escape a Nebraska winter! Maybe I'll run into you down there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter