I Could Use Your Advice on a Touring Plan

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
I'm in need of help - specifically, I need to know which parks on what days as a starting point. I've looked at 3 different crowd calendars and early mornings etc, and I'm VERY confused/overwhelmed. I know Pandora opens 2 days prior to our arrival and Gay Days will begin celebrating the Thursday we're there.

We'll be staying on property at YnB the entire time. Our first day (and we're available to get going early in the morning every morning and stay until close every day) is Monday May 29th to Friday June 2nd. Our primary goal is to get our DD to Pandora (on any day). After that, we're flexible. We'll only have one park dining reservation at Be Our Guest for dinner at 7pm on Monday the 29th (no additional dining reservations).

I'd love suggestions on how to start our touring plan process - Thanks!

I'm in need of help - specifically, I need to know which parks on what days as a starting point. I've looked at 3 different crowd calendars and early mornings etc, and I'm VERY confused/overwhelmed. I know Pandora opens 2 days prior to our arrival and Gay Days will begin celebrating the Thursday we're there.

We'll be staying on property at YnB the entire time. Our first day (and we're available to get going early in the morning every morning and stay until close every day) is Monday May 29th to Friday June 2nd. Our primary goal is to get our DD to Pandora (on any day). After that, we're flexible. We'll only have one park dining reservation at Be Our Guest for dinner at 7pm on Monday the 29th (no additional dining reservations).

I'd love suggestions on how to start our touring plan process - Thanks!

Do you have park hoppers or are you doing one park per day?

Pandora is definitely the wild card. There's just no way of knowing what that is going to do to AK. Since that is your priority, I'd be tempted to hit the early EMH on that Monday and head straight there. Normally, AK is not the park of choice on a Monday, but that is Memorial Day and some people may be ending their trip on that day. Still, I think I'd start there. You'll need to hop to MK for your ADR, but you have plenty of time. I would also hop to AK on Friday afternoon/evening to see it at night and end your trip there.

Tues and Wed don't have an early EMH, but EP has a late on Tue and MK a late on Wed. I'd look at HS for Tues and EP for Wed. Don't know I'd plan any hopping, but if you wanted to take advantage of any of the late EMH, you could.

Are you wanting to see both F! and the Star Wars Spectacular? If so, you'll need two nights at HS to fit them in.

Hopefully, that gets you started.

i recommended spending about $14 and joining touringplans.com and then play around with plans there. You can also access free plans and crowd calendars but really $14 is minimal in the scheme of things.

i recommended spending about $14 and joining touringplans.com and then play around with plans there. You can also access free plans and crowd calendars but really $14 is minimal in the scheme of things.

Oh! I hadn't heard of this! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter