I conquered the world pin pursuit

mudd

Mouseketeer
I have read a little about this and from what I gather there are 7 different locations which you need to go and get your map stamped, what if you don't get plan on going to one of these places(dinsey's wide world of sports complex), is ther an alternate place to get this stamp?

No alternate locations. We did it last week in the heat! Not sure if it was really worth all the trouble :)

How did you get over to the sports complex and where do you go to get your stamp?

At most of the parks you can get the stamp at one of the outside gift shops so you do not have to enter the park and pay admission. There is a bus that goes from Downtown Disney during the day to the WWoS. You have to go to the D-Sports store which is about the only thing on the lower level. If you are down there and are going to the parks it can be fun to do. WWoS. can be the only difficult one but maybe plan on dinner at the All Star Cafe. We ate there during the Big Pin Game and the food was very good.

The Bus to the Wide World of Sports leaves only from Disney/Mgm Studios not Downtown Disney. Also
if you plan to get the Stamp at the Gift Shop at the Wide World of Sports better get there before 5 pm as they close early.:wave:

We had some trouble with places running out of the pins. Happened at MK (both insid epark and at TTC store) and both stores at AK. Had to make return trips to both, which was a pain. They said some guests were buying 25 at a time and wiping them out. : ( They will always stamp you though. the build a pin place is out of some nice choices for the free pin, like Tinkerbell and Sorcerer Mickey. I used a regular type Mickey, my 10 year old picked of all people JASMINE for hers..... my older son, looked at hers and said "very nice, very obscure"

PatMcDuck- which pins did they run out of? Are there certain pins that you can only buy at each location? Do you have to end your quest at a certain location to get the free pin? Do you get to pick any pin you want as the free one? We don't know much about this but were thinking about doing it. Thanks so much for your help!!

Sorry about the misinformation on the bus. DTD seems to be the "hub" so I assumed it came from there.

I just did the map last week. A good friend helped me to get to WWos, MGM and Epcot. Each of the 7 pins is only available at a specific local. I know Scrooge was the Contemporary and Pluto was AK. Sorry I do not recall the others.

The completer pin is a build a pin base. You can choose to customize it with any ofthe add on pins. There is a Mickey head in the center of the base and many of the add-ons do not completely cover so I chose the Mickey Icon add-on to complete mine. The add-ons are $2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter