• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't log on to DVC site what is this error message???

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership product and is therefore subject to the regulatory laws of the state, province, or country in which you reside. We can therefore send information through the mail or speak via the telephone to only those guests who are over 18 years of age and reside in jurisdictions that have given us permission to discuss the various benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership.

Unfortunately, you reside in a jurisdiction where Disney Vacation Club is not registered.

Thank you for your interest in Disney Vacation Club.

That message means that where you live has laws preventing timeshare companies from soliciting sales in the manner Disney does on its site or has laws that have so many restrictive requirements for a timeshare seller to do solicitations that companies don't bother to register to do so in the area. The issue I am having is that I thought Disney was fine in Texas and the prohibition, even when it exists, should not apply to an existing member trying to sign on to the site.

Call MS and let them know that you are receiving the message in error.

:earsboy: Bill

I am getting it as well and I am unable to login. I will call ms too. Very strange it has never happened before. :confused3

Is DVC site down? I can't log in either? If someone can verify I will not call. That is my guess if others aren't able to log in.

*****I think it must be firewall must be not allowing me to log in today. Hate when they update the firewall, ruins all the fun.*****

I was just able to log on to the DVC site and I live in Texas. Like the pp said, call MS and fin out why you are getting this message.

Op reporting back. I did not contact MS but whatever it was worked itself out. I can log on today with no problems. I am not sure what the glitch was but it is fixed now for me.

I just tried to login and it kept telling me to go back to the main page and login, again! I will just try again in a few hours; they must be having some issues.

I just tried to login and it kept telling me to go back to the main page and login, again! I will just try again in a few hours; they must be having some issues.

This is exactly what keeps happening to me and it's been doing it all week. DH called and MS said they knew of no problems with the site. :headache:

No problems here but getting frustrated with ME form. Will make a call.

Just logged in right now. all works. :confused3

Worked fine for me yesterday as well. Today it's back to doing the same as before. :confused3 Our 7 month window opens in a few days and I sure would like to have that extra hour advantage. Hope they get it straightened out soon.

It's not working for me. I logged on to change a reservation, and got disconnected, but I'm not sure at what point. Frustrating, since MS is closed now.

It won't take me to the booking portal.
I have been able to log in all along, but when I click the booking engine link, it kicks me out.
This has been happening for 3 days now. Yesterday it worked later, in and out. Much later. Today, it has not worked at all---yet.:confused3

I still am unable to login and of course MS is closed for the day. I hope I remember to try to login tomorrow during business hours. I am getting frustrated in not being able to access our DVC account! :confused3

I am so bummed. I tried all day yesterday and could not log in once. I have been trying so far this morning.....same thing. It keeps taking me to a link to complete the log in process. I called MS last week and was told they weren't aware of any problems on the website. I cannot believe no one else is calling. It is so frustrating. Our 7 month window opens in a few days and I really wanted that extra hour to possibly change to a resort we haven't tried yet.

I can login on my home computer and my Blackberry. When I try to login on my office computer I get a message that says "The page you are currently trying to access is not available". I have called twice and am told that they are working on it. They have been working on it for over a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter