i can't access the online form

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
I"m in my reservation and was going to fill out the online checkin form but for some reason the contract tab won't let me click it.

is that because we haven't been assigned a room yet?

Are you able to fill out the information regarding charging privledges? That has stopped people from going further if the kids are not given privs for charging online. After you print out the forms you can go back in and take it away from the kids. ;)

the only form that is available for me to click is the flight info which we don't need because we are driving and the medical forms which we don't need

This happened to me on my first DCL cruise. It was like the link was not even "clickable". I posted about it on here & a very helpful DISer gave me a different link to get to my forms & it worked.

I'll try to find that post with the link...

thanks. i've been clicking around for an hour and can't find any way to get past it.

I see you have 99 days until your cruise, unless you have an REAS package and have paid in full, you cannot access your contract until you can make reservations, i.e. 75, 90 or 105 days out.

99 until our vacation begins at wdw - not doing the cruise until may 10th

i'll have to calculate the day then.

thanks

I was fully paid & only 75 days out & I still couldn't click them. So I posted about it & someone gave me a link to a different way to access your forms & it worked.

I've been looking but I can't seem to find it. Hopefully the person who posted the link for me will post. :confused3

Your 90 day mark is 2/9/09, your 75 day mark is 2/24/09.

I was able to get in at 10:00 PM MST on my 90 day mark and make reservations for palo and excursions. However, I couldn't access my online contract until the next day. I think it's a glitch in the system. Not a problem though, because you don't need to access your forms in order to make reservations.

i rebooted my computer and went back to the cruise site and this finally appeared

Please return 75 days prior to vacation commencement. If you are a Castaway Club member, you may return 90 days prior to vacation commencement. If you are a Concierge Guest, you may return 105 days prior to vacation commencement. When you return to this page during that time period, you'll have:

Easy access to forms to fill out online prior to embarkation to save time and ensure that you provide the most accurate information.
Filling out these forms — before you reach the terminal — simplifies the boarding process and is the most effective way for your entire travel party to begin a carefree vacation.

If you are flying and did not book flights through Disney Travel, you can fill out a Flight Information form now — along with downloading optional forms, if any are appropriate to your travel party, at the bottom of this page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter