I cannot log into my one membership account on the DVC website

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I have 2 memberships each has its own user ID. Today I cannot get into one of the accounts. It keeps asking me for my member id and activation code. I have had my membership since 2009. I don't have my activation code any longer.
I have never had this issue before, I was just in the account on Sunday without an issue. I know I can call member services tomorrow but has any one had this issue before?

Mine is working fine, but it seems to always be working. Do you dump your internet history files often. I do mine daily.

The member website had issues this morning.

Needing your activation code has been a common problem, you will need to call MS for website support.

:earsboy: Bill

I called Member Services. The woman I spoke to said they have been having issues. But said that my problem is due to the fact that I have a user name that is not my email. She sent me a link to reset my password and now I even sign into My Disney experience with my e- mail . Both of my contracts are now together under the 1 log on. Apparently they are moving to have everyone using their email as their user name.

I called Member Services. The woman I spoke to said they have been having issues. But said that my problem is due to the fact that I have a user name that is not my email. She sent me a link to reset my password and now I even sign into My Disney experience with my e- mail . Both of my contracts are now together under the 1 log on. Apparently they are moving to have everyone using their email as their user name.

Same thing happened to me, but now that it's changed to use my email address, everything seems to be just fine.

I had a problem a couple of months ago. I had a different user name for my DVC log in than what I had for my disneystore.com login (due to my discount). I have had these for at least 10 years. A couple of months ago I tried to log in to DVC with that user name and had a problem. Called and was told they merged the two accounts. My TDS log in was the same as the MDE. So now they are all the same user name, but not an email. I had no problem getting in today.

I use to be able to sign in with both email or username the last few months and now can only use my username no email.
go figure!!

Seems like every company is going to email addresses as user IDs, Disney included. We made the change a few months ago after being locked out of the member website. Also all Disney and Disney owned website have to use the same login info or you will have issues.

Seems like every company is going to email addresses as user IDs, Disney included. We made the change a few months ago after being locked out of the member website. Also all Disney and Disney owned website have to use the same login info or you will have issues.

I have my email for MDE and a User Name for MDE. Its been like that for years. I wonder if I will eventually have a problem.

I have two memberships as well. One day when I was logging into the second one, the information from the first one popped up. At first I thought I had used the wrong log in. Then, I noticed a drop down menu which allowed me to switch back and forth between the memberships. Curious, I then tried to log in under my log in information for the first membership and found that it didn't work and I was prompted by the good 'ole "you need an activation code" screen. (Good job that I had been trying to log into membership#2 first or I would have been totally bewildered).

I am somewhat annoyed by this because good customer service would be to tell someone in advance that this change was going to be made. Or, better yet--how about let the customer migrate the information over on their own schedule?

For now, my second user ID log in still works. I am glad I check this board or I wouldn't have the slightest idea that they are also migrating over to email addresses for user IDs.

My log in id is my email address, and I can't get in. Just spoke to member services, the response was less than helpful. All of the disney sites are down, according to the person I spoke with, and there is no ETA on the fix. She reminded me they are there today and tomorrow but out Sunday. I do have to say, while she had a polite tone, I was a little taken aback that the attitude was essentially, "yeah we know". If what I've read about is correct, and this is in fact a repeated problem, how does the head of IT for DVC still have a job?

Same problem here of logging in. I did not call Disney yet, but by the responce you got I bet they are busy with calls that its not working.

Disneys sites have had lots of problems all summer. They really need to figure this out.

My log in id is my email address, and I can't get in. Just spoke to member services, the response was less than helpful. All of the disney sites are down, according to the person I spoke with, and there is no ETA on the fix. She reminded me they are there today and tomorrow but out Sunday. I do have to say, while she had a polite tone, I was a little taken aback that the attitude was essentially, "yeah we know". If what I've read about is correct, and this is in fact a repeated problem, how does the head of IT for DVC still have a job?

Welcome to the world of DVC, they spend money on the marketing websites but not so much on the member website unless it saves them money.

I can sign in but when I go to make a reservation or check on my waitlist the page can not be found. So I reload - same thing. This morning I couldn't log in. Kept telling me to check my user name or password. Now can log on but..... problems with booking.

I have been trying to login to my account as well. I start the login process and then it asks me to activate my member account by verifying my membership with a club ID and an activation code. I have no idea what a Club ID is or where I find the activation code.

I have been trying to login to my account as well. I start the login process and then it asks me to activate my member account by verifying my membership with a club ID and an activation code. I have no idea what a Club ID is or where I find the activation code.

That was something you had way way back when you first got access to the website. What the message means now is that IT has done something that has messed up your account. The recent culprit seems to be changing the log-in name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter