• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I Can Only Imagine" for the Page family

CRB#33

<font color=red>Completing His Good Work!<br><font
Chris talked about this song when she updated us on Nate's health. That she finds comfort in this song is a tribute to her faith. I pray that they always comfort you.

I though this board would like to see the words:

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE-by MercyMe

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

CHORUS:
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking of doing the same. It really is a great song!

Christy

Thanks for posting that song. I'm glad Chris finds joy in it. I always cry when I hear it sung -- tears of joy, of course.

Thank you CRB#33,

I read the lead singer, Bart Millard, wrote this song after his Dad lost his battle to cancer. I downloaded it and every time I hear it I cry. Listening to the words, it is absolutely so beautiful.

I wonder ~
Is there anyone who knows how and would be so kind as to link the Dis brd to the song so we might share in honor of little Nate.
Would this be appropriate?

My heart really goes out to this family ^i^

4nana..What a great idea! I wish I was computer smart enough, I would do it in a heartbeat. Maybe someone will help.

I love this song. It is so powerful. It can be a song of comfort or a song of joy. Sometimes you can listen/sing with a smile, other times with tears.

This is an amazing song that never ceases to inspire me... and to move me. We can only imagine, but even then we cannot fathom HIS glory when at last we meet face to face.

Not sure if this is going to work, but I'll give it a try, am going to try and attach the link for the song, "I Can Only Imagine" below.

I Can Only Imagine

62nate_at_castaway_key.jpg

Nate Page, My Hero and My "Little Buddy"

Thx Andy ~

Great job! You're a gem!
Beautiful song with much 'food for thought' as we all pray together for our special family in their time of need.

God Bless your little buddy and family ^i^
That CC picture of him is my favorite!! :angel:

~ Sandie

It worked Andy -

This has been one of my favorite songs for a while - I am glad to know that Nate's Family finds comfort in this song -

Andy - thanks for posting this picture of Nate. This picture and Chris's story behind it are so very special. This is my favorite picture. It makes me smile...and cry. How happy they all were that day on Castaway Cay. I will never think of Castaway Cay the same way again!

We have been thinking about the Page family all night. We have told so many of our friends, who are not Dis-ers about this family over the course of it all, and so may of us are thinking about them and praying for them.

It must have been so unbelievable for Chris to even write that last night, and yet so many people are thinking about them and praying for them. I am glad she did.

I wish we could do something.

Oh, Andy I cannot believe how much Nate and his family have moved me. I want to thank you for bringing them to us. You are a very special person. I look everyday to see how things are with them. I don't post very often as you can see. I haven't posted to the Page family. I don't know what to say and the things I do have already been said. This song says it all. It was hard enough not to cry when I heard it now it will be impossible. It will bring me thoughts of Nate. ( good thoughts )p I will never forget the stories and the wonderful picture of him at Castaway. He will be in my heart forever. I will always think of his courage when I have none. He is a inspiration to us all. We can get through just about anything with faith and prayer. I believe that everything happens for a reason. God had a master plan by putting Nate here and giving him to Chris and her husband. He has brought people together that haven't even met. Especially with the way the world is today. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for telling us about Nate and his family. Brenda

Thank You for linking the song!
Our prayers are with you Nate and family!

THANK U Andy
The Page Family has touched our hearts ...
and They never asked for a thing that is what has made then so special to us...

GOD BLESS

Thanks for the link that song is amazing and hopefully gives us all hope seeing all those we love that we have lost again. Poweful

Originally posted by havinfun1093
Thanks for the link that song is amazing and hopefully gives us all hope seeing all those we love that we have lost again. Powerful

Thanks, I was looking for this thread earlier and couldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter