i booked a reservation directly with Swan, can I get DisSaver discount?

luckytso

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
I received a special discount for Swan for next Xmas time. Can someone tell me if this is eligible for DisSaver's discount? I reserved 3 rooms for 3 nights each. thanks

I asked that question awhile back and I think the answer is yes, provided the discount does not come from a travel agency that DISavers doesn't work with, for example AAA. If you don't' get an answer from a moderator in this forum soon, try sending an email to dissavers@wdwinfo.com.

Good Luck!

NotTooGoofy,

Thanks for the reply.

Happy Thanksgiving
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

BTW, I really like your name. I used my dog's name, but now I would like to change it but DisBoard does not seem to allow it.

I received a special discount for Swan for next Xmas time. Can someone tell me if this is eligible for DisSaver's discount?

It depends entirely on whether the special rate offers a travel agency commission. If there is, then DISavers can accept the reservation.

Doc,

It is a special rate they offered me because I booked rooms in their "test" site for $99 per night, so they offer me a $129 rate for a lakeview room as an alternative.

It is not a publicly availalbe rate. What do you think?

Thanks

We'd have to know the discount code used- I'd assume not, but someone can check if we know the code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter