• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I bit the bullet!

Bonnie40

<font color=red>Sweet tomatoes, yum<br><font color
Well, I've been humming and hawing over whether I should make a PS for O'Hana's for our trip next week. I have made a PS for 50's Prime Time but had trouble justifying the cost for a family of 5 at O'Hana's, especially with the exchange rate. But I just finished rolling up all my change that I've been saving, and along with birthday money, I picked up the phone today and made a PS for next Friday, the day we arrive! WooHoo! I've heard so many great things about it, and I've decided to keep it as a surprise for the kids!

Thanks for all your help and the endless suggestions here on the Dis!

One of the best retaurants we ate at during our weeklong stay. You won't be disappointed.

Another of our favorites. DS9 definately gets his money worth and he's usually a very picky eater.

You'll be glad you did! This is one of our favorite restaurants and a must do on each trip.

We tried it for the first time on our trip in October - and we really enjoyed it!! Especially the Lapu Lapu!!

We are definitely headed back in July!!

Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter