I am staying in WDW & want to check out Universal w/o renting a car...HOW???

Hnymoon@Dixie

When I win the lottery I want to live in Cinderell
Is there a cheap way to do this? Is there a shuttle? How much will it run my Hubby & I? I've never been there & want to see what its all about!

Originally posted by Hnymoon@Dixie
Is there a cheap way to do this? Is there a shuttle? How much will it run my Hubby & I? I've never been there & want to see what its all about!

Mears runs shuttles from WDW to Universal...they can probably give you the info at Guest services at your resort...I used them before and they were fairly reasonable...but I can't tell you how much it is now...the only drawback is that they have set pickup times so that can cause you to have to leave before you might be ready to.
Another option is to check with National to see how much a one day rental might be, that way you could have your own schedule for that day. They have a couple of onsite locations at WDW and will pick you up. One is at the Swan or Dolphin, I believe...if it's still there, the other is a free standing facility near the MK area...

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter