I am starting to second guess our ADR choices.

Iluvthemouse

DIS Veteran
This what we have (7 total TS)
Le Cellier
Kona
Maya Grill
Concourse
Raglan Rd
Olivias
Boma

I started looking at the kids menu w/DD and her and I are less than enchanted with the kids choices i.e. why isnt the kiddie cone offered on the childs menu at Kona?. I am thinking we might want to throw in another buffet but I dont know what to get rid of.

Any ideas? We arent normally buffet people. I would have done 1900 PF again but dont like the idea of it being plate service at GF Cafe.

How about Biergarten instead of Le Cellier? LC has gotten some bad reviews lately and I just love Biergarten for simple, good food (with a bit of ethnic flair of course!) and fun.

remember that we cant all like the same foods.....we all have different choices and likes, dislikes......I think that most of the restaurants will have some choices for your dd. .dont cancel anything yet...you may not be able to replace any of your reservations...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter