I am soooo bummed out!

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
I just found out when our Spring Break is next year, it is during an Eastern Magic cruise! Hubby wants to do the Med. so no Spring Break Cruise. This is just killing me, we left the ship with no DCL cruise booked. That hasn't happened since '99. It looks like the Med. won't be on the Magic. It isn't just the ship but I also love the itinerary and our daughter who was in the teen program for the first time told us this last cruise (3/18) was her best cruise ever!princess: I just love the Eastern route, it is so relaxing with the three days at sea, the beach at St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Castaway. I will get over it but it still has me bummed that we won't be going next Spring Break. I just needed to vent my sorrows.:guilty: Kathy

I'm sorry you won't get to do your yearly Spring Break cruise next year, but I think the Med. will be worth it, plus the Med. cruises are on the Magic not the Wonder, so you'll still be on the Magic. :wizard:

I am pretty sure we are cruising on Celebrity next year. Oh well, I will get over it. Daughter just reminded me that her highschool band trip is over Spring Break, they are flying to Dublin to March in the St. Patrick's Day parade. I completely forgot about that! and we are not going. I just had a thought, maybe just Mom and Dad can do a Spring Break Cruise? I know my husband, dream on but it would be cheap because we wouldn't need a cat. 3. He still would say no. I think I will go listen to my iPod playlist of Disney Cruise songs. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter