I am so sad to own a Mac!! Why Caskbill???

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
I miss Caskbill's DVC planner soo much!!

I have it on my PC, but have recently purchased an iBook. Now I use my iBook for everything and I miss my DVC Planner so much!

I never knew how much I used it, but apparently I was addicted to it. How many points for a trip in July? How many for Dec? How about Nov? What if we..., How long..., etc, etc, etc!! :rotfl:

I hope one day there will be a Mac version....no pressure :earboy2:

Thanks Caskbill for your hard work on the Planner, I LOVE it (even though I have to kick the kids off the PC to use it now)

I'm not sure exactly what your planner does, but try this: Get a Firefox browser. It is a free download from their website for Macs. I just switched to an Apple from a PC as well and found a couple of things I couldn't do....print postal service mailing labels, watch major league baseball games on the computer. Firefox fixed the postal service problem and I have not heard my son complaining anymore so I think it must have satisfied MLB also.

When I went to the Firefox website it recognized I needed the Mac version. First time I used it my Mac asked if I wanted to make it my default browser. I said NO and I still use Safari unless I am printing a label.

Caskbill's absolutely wonderful DVC Planner is actually a Windows application, not a web site, so dear old Firefox won't help. I feel sorry for Good Ol Gal, but considering the thrashing that PC/Windows is taking in the new Apple commercials, turnabout is fair play....

You can always use virtual pc on you mac and then you can use the planner :thumbsup2

I would really like a DVCplanner for Mac also. There must be a Dis mac programmer/developer out there somewhere as good as Caskbill! Where are you???! :surfweb:

Good Ol Gal - you will really enjoy your new ibook. They are great laptops.
Try the online planner. It's not Caskbill, but it is a good option.

I'm with you Good Ol' Gal. I have been using an iBook for about a year and a half. I love it for most things, but I do wish someone would come out with an application like Caskbill's.

By the way, welcome to a hassle-free and virus-free world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter