I am so mad now...

If she is old enough to have a phone in her name (legal contract) then she is most certainly old enough to pay her bill, and so is the aunt.

We have a family plan of 4 phones / 2000 minutes day / unlimited evening and weekend, 2 with internet, 1 with text message and we only pay $160 per month. Sounds like your bill is too too high.

I would go to the phone company and tell them you and DH are cancelling your phones, pay the $175 each and walk away. Your DD and Daunt will have to pay their own way from now on. Then you and DH find yourself a really good plan for just you two. The $350 in cancel fee will be money in the bank in just a month or two and then you have control of your phone expenses.

I don't know what area of the country you are in but here in the Dallas area, we have a new carrier, MetroPCS. Believe it or not, they have unlimited local, long distance and text messaging for about $50 per month. We put our step-daughter on that. It's the best thing we ever did!

dont have it here... NJ

Anyway now I am waiting for the bill to come in and if it is really high I am handing it to my aunt and just paying dh and mine....

Suzyq9241 said:
dont have it here... NJ

Anyway now I am waiting for the bill to come in and if it is really high I am handing it to my aunt and just paying dh and mine....

who do you use? i'm in jersy and i have verizon. i pay about $50 a month (after taxes and all) and they offer another line for only $9.99 a month.

Unregistered said:
who do you use? i'm in jersy and i have verizon. i pay about $50 a month (after taxes and all) and they offer another line for only $9.99 a month.

the unreged one was me!!! :wave2:

Suzyq9241 said:
Cingular... who I hate... Don't like them at all...

We are in KY and have Cingular and are on the family plan. We have unlimited mobile to mobile, free nights and weekends, etc, etc, etc. 3 phones is $95. Seems like if you speak to a rep they would recommed a better plan for you all.

Yep, we're on Cingular, too, have 5 phones, two of the kids have 200 free text messages (they're paying that - $5 extra/month each), 1400 anytime, unlimited night & weekend & mobile to mobile, and it's only about $120. You are paying WAY too much. Cingular came out with the best family plans before anyone else, that's why we went with them, and we've been happy. With two in college and one in high school, plus DH and myself, it's great. Good luck~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter