I am now officially a KOTS!!

RIDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
We booked our WDW trip for Sept (love that free dining :cool1: ) and we aren't going to tell DD8 and DD10 until the morning we leave! Whenever the girls ask about Disney lately, we've been telling them maybe we can go next year. :rolleyes1

Congrats on booking your WDW trip! We are Kots too! :) We booked our trip in February and are going in September. We don't plan on telling our DS (8) DD (4) and DD (4) until we get to the airport if we can help it! We just went in Nov. 2007 so they arent expecting for us to really be going back yet, even though they ask almost daily...haha. Little do they know we already have it planned and we are going with our/their best friends! AND flying! It should be a great trip, especially with Free Dining! Good luck not splilling the beans....it is soooo hard not to talk about it in front of them without them catching on! :goodvibes

What dates will you be there and where are you staying?

Congrats on your KOTS trip!! The surprise is worth the wait!! :cool1:

We surprised our sons (7 and 9) last November and it was a wonderful trip!! The entire week they kept thanking us and saying how they couldn't believe we were actually in WDW. :wizard:

Good luck keeping quiet about it. As it got closer it was more and more difficult to not give the secret away.

2 weeks from today and I'll no longer be a KOTS!! It's been fun but it's killing me, LOL!

Congratulations on booking your trip :) :)

Very cool! We are KOTS too. We have been KOTS since last August and we are not going until this October! It's been tough, but worth it!

that is too cool! I could never do it. DD is 12 and has been watching the planning video and looking at pics on the Dis for months now!

Good for all of you, it is SOOO much fun.
We did that a few years ago when DVC held a special weekend for members to celebrate the opening of SSR.
Our oldest 12 at the time knew she was going to miss two days of school for a long weekend trip, but never mentioned it to the younger two and had no idea of what for.
That morning we sent them into school with notes that we were picking them up an hour early. The look on their faces. All they could do is keep asking why, why, why????
They whole way to the airport they are guessing what we are doing, where we are going.
The look on my middle daughters face when we got to the gate at the airport and she saw Orlando. Everyone looks as they all started screaming and jumping up and down.
I would do this again, but not for a while, they even agree, being surprised is great, but the anticipation is half the fun, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter