• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am going to ask the dumbest question ever

BYC

DIS Veteran
What does DIS stand for? I cannot seem to find it on this website!

Welcome to the Dis!!!!
butterfly.gif

BYC said:
I am going to ask the dumbest question ever

The following is pretty close to a quote from the first lecture I gave to each class I taught back during my first career as a college professor.

The only dumb question is the one that is not asked, and therefore, is never answered.

:goodvibes

Hehe... well back when I was a college instructor,:teacher: I remember there being a lot of dumb questions! :rotfl:

Truly, the only dumb questions are ones that are answered in requisite study. In the case of online discussion forums, the standards are pretty lax, but to the extent they exist, they basically involve reading the FAQs, and doing a search for the answer to the question using the Search function, before asking the question.

The reality is that the answer to this question was in one place, and it took me quite a bit of effort, even knowing the answer was there, to find it.
:fish:
I wouldn't consider it a dumb question at all!

Welcome to the DIS! Hope you enjoy this site, & there are no dumb questions ever! :teeth:

WELCOME to the DIS

Just remember - no question is ever, ever DUMB

Ask away anytime

Welcome to the Disney Information Station :) There are no dumb questions, but if you ask about reusing a refillable resort mug you may get cut off at the knees ;)

Welcome....there is not a question that you will ask here that anyone would think was dumb...so no worries. Enjoy being here! :earsgirl:

This is not a Ding, just a bit of instructor/educator humor. And I, BTW, ask a LOT of stupid questions! ;)

From the Despair.com "demotivators" series:

Cluelessness: There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As a former college instructor and current software trainer, that one just cracks me up!

Welcome to the DIS where people have a love of all things Disney and great senses of humor! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter