I Am Addicted To These Boards......

prez65

Mouseketeer
I have been reading these boards for a while now....I have been thinking of buying DVC for a few years.....I finaly did it in March when I was in Disney....I took a quick tour but had my mind made up prior to going on the tour that I was buying......My first trip home will be this June.....But I am still constantly reading these posts....I thought I would stop after my purchase...But now I find myself reading the boards way to much....I guess you can never get enough of a good thing :surfweb:

You will see it will only get more and more addicting. I am leaving for vacation tomorrow (Florida beaches not Disney). Yet I am on these boards planning my July trip to Disney which I have been to a half a dozen times.
I have nothing packed for my trip tomorrow but here I sit on the boards thinking of July.

Hi! I am Kim and I am a Dis addict. It all started being stuck in bed from surgery and planning a trip to WDW. I found the board and my first hit I got hooked. It was bad very bad..........Since then I have done nothing but feed my addiction by buying into DVC!! :cool1: :cool1: it is good all good!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter