I am a Planner

maganspikes

sylerbugs
I am a planner and I love to have every detail worked out before I take a trip. We have our room for the night before our cruise. The only thing I am having problems with is a place to eat. We have been looking at Grill's so we can watch the Magic leave but we don't know much about this place. Has anyone ever eaten there before and if so what did you think of it.

We love Grills! We've gone there a couple of different times before our Wonder cruises. Good food, usually a band out on the deck on Saturday night and watching the ships go by!

www.visitgrills.com will let you check out the menu and there is also usually a 10% coupon up on the site.

Enjoy!

Grills is fantastic. The food and service were both wonderful and it has a great vacation atmosphere. The kids loved seeing the ships leave and it entertained them enough that DH and I actually got to eat some of the food. We can't wait to go back. :)

another vote for Grills here....we go every time we are in Central Florida...great atmosphere and it is fun to watch the ships leave...we are cruising the Magic in October and will have dinner Friday night before we go...it's a great "beach" experience

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter