I absolutely love Paul and Amy

TheDailyMoo

DIS Veteran
I think everyone involved in the podcasts are awesome and I’ve been fans of the OGs for many years now but lately I just love Paul and Amy on the DVC show. Especially when Panda is on there. Add in Pete and I think it’s just so much fun and informative and easy to listen to. And I’m not a DVC owner nor will I probably be one in the near future. They’re great! Keep it up!

They just posted a video of them on a Surry Bike ride around Crescent Lake. They answered my question while they were doing it. :)
Just listened to it before! Love that they did that! Something about them is so easy going and they seem like such kind and genuine people. And very knowledgeable. I just look for DVC shows now and again I’m probably not buying DVC at least not for the foreseeable future but I feel like I know more about DVC than some owners!

I think both of them do a great job! I enjoy Panda's perspective as a new DVC owner as well.

I have even messaged Paul on the DISboards to ask him a question and he quickly responded.
Yeah that trio can carry any show easily. They could have hour long shows and it wouldn't be long enough. Such an easy going style. Wouldn't mind to hear them talk more about the parks as well.

It was so sweet of you to write this. I’m not usually on disboards, but someone sent this to me and it made my week. Thank you, you are so kind and your words mean a lot. And thank you everyone who chimed in for your kind words. ❤️
Hey you guys are awesome people! The internet is so toxic these days it’s great to have normal decent people to listen to! If I ever decide to buy DVC I’ll be sure to go through your company. I’ve gone back to listen to all your DVC content and I’m telling you I already feel like an owner lol. Keep up the great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter