• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I’m sort of new

frapdawn

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I’m kind of new but not. I’ve never been much of a forum poster, I guess because I’m not all that interesting. I don’t have the spunk Rino has or the witty banter that Pete has. But I have been trying to plan our first return trip to Disney world. Our first trip ended after three days when I ended up in urgent care with a slipped rib, then we returned in March of 2020. Yeah we all know how that one ended. We left 4 days early to drove all the way back to MA from Florida. Which I absolutely loved doing and can’t wait to do it again. But…big but, we had our then ten year old who is now 12 and a surprise Covid one year old. I may be crazy booking another trip but the third time has got to be the charm, right? Please tell me I’m right!!! After spending 15 years working, I’m finding the life of a sahm is a little crazy, lonely, busy and decided to dive into disboards and start planning with the knowledge of experienced travelers and inexperienced travelers like me. Anyhoo hello there! And thanks for the help and the social interaction I’ve been missing lately.

Awww thanks so much for the welcome and the kind words. I am having fun already 😀 there aren’t too many Disney fans in my circle of people.

Hi all. I’m kind of new but not. I’ve never been much of a forum poster, I guess because I’m not all that interesting. I don’t have the spunk Rino has or the witty banter that Pete has. But I have been trying to plan our first return trip to Disney world. Our first trip ended after three days when I ended up in urgent care with a slipped rib, then we returned in March of 2020. Yeah we all know how that one ended. We left 4 days early to drove all the way back to MA from Florida. Which I absolutely loved doing and can’t wait to do it again. But…big but, we had our then ten year old who is now 12 and a surprise Covid one year old. I may be crazy booking another trip but the third time has got to be the charm, right? Please tell me I’m right!!! After spending 15 years working, I’m finding the life of a sahm is a little crazy, lonely, busy and decided to dive into disboards and start planning with the knowledge of experienced travelers and inexperienced travelers like me. Anyhoo hello there! And thanks for the help and the social interaction I’ve been missing lately.
hi and welcomeee!!

I know the feels. We were there in March 2020 and I can say it was the first time I ever left a Disney vacation early. Normally I pray to the airline Gods for a bump. Disney has done a mediocre job at returning things to "normal" ... still waiting. Check out the DIS and DIS unplugged on YouTube, there are some great videos. They got me through being stuck at home during Covid and now. I love watching Ryno and Craig. Pete never disappoints. I wrote a Disney World guide for my niece and nephew when they went a few years ago, if you think that will help. Happy to share. It doesn't include Genie + because I hate it, don't agree with it and won't buy it. But I have done virtual queue for Guardians and Lightening Lane for some E-Ticket rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter