Hydro flask and Sandy

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
We are on Long Island and have not suffered the extent of damage that many Long Islanders have and will continue to endure for who knows how long. We lost a couple of trees, a fence, and a scary, sleepless night.

Our thoughts, prayers, and support will go out to those who have and will lose much more.

On a lighter note before we lost our power my wife said that she couldn't find a thermos. "Hmm," I said, "But we do have a Hydroflask! And that will keep our precious coffee warm for about 24 hours I think."

So we brewed up a couple of cups and put them in our Hydroflask, alas the smaller size, so we did have a semi warm cup this morning. It was certainly better than nothing.

We also put some in our endless supply of refillable Disney mugs, but that experiment didn't work. Thank you Hydroflask .

Here's hoping our tireless First Responders and the Power Authority gets all the coffee THEY need to help us through this terrible emergency.

We are on Long Island and have not suffered the extent of damage that many Long Islanders have and will continue to endure for who knows how long. We lost a couple of trees, a fence, and a scary, sleepless night.

Our thoughts, prayers, and support will go out to those who have and will lose much more.

On a lighter note before we lost our power my wife said that she couldn't find a thermos. "Hmm," I said, "But we do have a Hydroflask! And that will keep our precious coffee warm for about 24 hours I think."

So we brewed up a couple of cups and put them in our Hydroflask, alas the smaller size, so we did have a semi warm cup this morning. It was certainly better than nothing.

We also put some in our endless supply of refillable Disney mugs, but that experiment didn't work. Thank you Hydroflask .

Here's hoping our tireless First Responders and the Power Authority gets all the coffee THEY need to help us through this terrible emergency.

They are watching :rotfl2:

Hydro Flask
A neat post from the DisBoards.com forum (Unofficial Online Guide to Disney) regarding Hydro Flask and Hurricane Sandy. Our thoughts are with everyone on the East Coast who's endured the storm as they begin the recovery process. http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3015337

Cool! Nice knowing they are watching. Their product is wonderful! :thumbsup2

Hope you get your power back soon! :goodvibes

Glad to hear that you're safe and that you had caffeine to keep you going!

LOVE our HydroFlasks! All EIGHT of them... :)

Power back and back to coffee in Hydroflask just in case it goes off again as it has twice today already.

Please know I do not make light of the suffering and loss of millions of New Yorkers and New Jerseyites.

It's like nothing I have ever personally witnessed.

Very sad and very scary as gas lines grow longer and I've head of fist fights over loaves of bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter