Hyatt Orlando airport discount with Sam's Club membership?

dznynut

Mouseketeer
I read in someone's trip report that they got a discount (about $100 off) at The Hyatt at the Orlando airport for being a Sam's Club member. Does anyone have any details on this? Thanks

That was probably me. My wife called there last summer for the night of 3/10/2001 and was quoted a rate in the $250 $275 range, I forget the exact figure. She asked for a AAA discount but the difference was very little. Then she asked about Sam's Club and got a rate of $169 which she accepted. We're flying out first thing next morning so we'll stay at WDW until they throw us out and crash at MCO without facing the 'load the car rush to MCO to make our flight' syndrome. Ask for their best rate and then whip the Sam's Club thing on them. Good Luck!

Bill From PA

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest