Hyatt MCO after WDW

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
Am looking at different options, but I am considering spending the night at the Hyatt MCO the night prior to my morning flight back home. If I do this what are the logistics of checking my bags? Can I check into the Hyatt with my luggage then go back through the bag check in the am? Or how does that work?

You will have to bring all of your luggage to the Hyatt. In the morning you can take them to the airline counter to check in the heavier items, then proceed through TSA as usual.

Am looking at different options, but I am considering spending the night at the Hyatt MCO the night prior to my morning flight back home. If I do this what are the logistics of checking my bags? Can I check into the Hyatt with my luggage then go back through the bag check in the am? Or how does that work?
Height is in the common area, not past security so it shouldn't be an issue.

Height is in the common area, not past security so it shouldn't be an issue.

This. The Elevators for the hotel are in that big seating area just outside securtity between the ticketing/foodcourt/and the escalators down to A and B.

Morning of I took the elevator down early and checked bags at the counter, then went back up and got carryons ready then back down and walked straight from the elevator to the TSA line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!