• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hwy Tolls from CT to WDW

sheryl0521

DIS Veteran
Any idea of the total cost of highway tolls from CT to WDW using I-95?

Just trying to prepare cash for the trip.

Thanks!

AAA should have that info for you. If you aren't already a member, get the membership before you leave!
That info may also be in the trip tiks you can put together online at aaa.com

When we traveled to WDW last summer, we ordered EZ pass before we went. This made getting through the tolls soooo easy and we didn't have to worry about anything. All the tolls between NJ and Fla accepted EZ pass. Plus, the EZ booths are never backed up with traffic.

Nice link, sheryl, thanks.

But won't you guys arrive all beat up driving from CT? Isn't the wear and tear on your car plus travel expenses about the same as flying for under $180 round trip?

Normally, we do fly. This trip in Feb. was planned last minute and over a school vacation, so I have been unable to find airfare for less than $300 pp. There are 4 of us and that would get quite costly.

Being new DVC members, we would like to try the drive and see if it is doable and may allow us to visit more often to take advantage of our membership.

Hubby is determined to try the drive. I had been checking flights up until last week. I may give it a try again to see if anything is available.

Already found $220 direct flights in May, hoping they drop below $200 and then we will book.

Should be an interesting trip! :rolleyes:

We drove from MA last year with 3 kids and it really wasn't that bad. The round trip cost us around $300 for everything (I have the exact totals written down somewhere). We really loved having a car while we were there too.

With 5 people, even a great deal on flights becomes quite expensive. Then you also have to factor in transportation to and from the airport on both ends. Even the kids didn't mind the drive. If that's what it takes to get to Disney... :D

Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck on the long journey and let you know that it is definitely doable!

Toystorymom- if you don't mind answering, what was the drive time from MA? We're going to be bringing my M-I-L for our next trip (her first to DW), but she won't fly unless it's absolutely unavoidable.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter