Husband finally gets it!

carrierael77

Mouseketeer
We went in April. My husband thought I was nuts because I was obsessed before. Watched all the youtube videos of DL I could find, scoured the menus etc etc.

Now that we are going back it is him! He watches all the YouTube. He is excited to eat all the yummy food.

Last trip I had to keep asking him to please stop and eat something...it had been like 6 hours of nonstop going without a bite. He didn't get how excited I was about all the food options, so I missed almost all of it. This time, he is game on.

He was would so tight that he missed so much. Like when the Dapper Dans came into the photo shop and sang, we were the only people there. He finished his business and walked out, not even getting how special it was. This time, he is unwound.

Anyways, 10 days from now I will be there. And this time it will be a different experience. Cannot wait.

AWESOME!!! It's amazing how much more fun it is when the person you are with enjoys the parks right along with you. It's also incredibly frustrating when they don't! I'm so glad your dh has joined your obsession :D

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter