hurray, hurray, hurray

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
I just got reservations for 12/12/01 thur 12/19/01 at BWV. studio. My DW will be so surpprised, WDW at christmas. Life is great.

Scott & Peg

OS-1976
AS-1994
AS-1996
PO/cruise-1999
OKW-08/00
OKW-05/01

congratulations! you'll have to let us know how you like the "holidays" at wdw. have fun!

Wait til you see how beautifully the lobby is decorated! Have a great time! :)

snowbord1.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="ff69b4">Jennybºoºbenny</font>
<font color="4169e1">DVC Member: 3/99
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: AKL/BWV~June '01, BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

Christmas is awsome! Can't wait to get there again for this wonderful season. :)

Scott,

I know how you feel...I've been booking (a day at a time) our 12/23 - 1/3 VWL stay! I only have 4 more nights to reserve and I'll be done. I've actually enjoyed calling MS every morning at 9. We've been at WDW twice for Christmas. It's our favorite time of year to go. Now that we're DVC members, I think we'll try and go every other Christmas and then go in the summer or Spring Break in the "off" years. Have a great time!

dznynut,
I just called this morning for our first day by day ressie. We are going 12/29 to 1/2/2002. We were there 2 years ago for New years and loved it. Some year we will also go for xmas. I still have 3 more days to call. Hope it works out!

Thank you all for the kind words this board is a godsend. My DW and I spent our honeymoon at port orl. last december and were amazed at how beautiful the resorts and parks are at christmas time. We were blown away. IMOH everybody at one point in there life should see WDW at christmas time.

You all have a great day.

scott & Peg

OS-1976
AS-1994
AS-1996
PO/cruise-1999
OKW-08/00
OKW-05/01
BWV-12/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter