• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hulu and/or Netflix

Yes, we have iTunes. Did not know about season passes. Will have to check that out.

Thanks everyone!

It comes out the day after the original air date on iTunes. If you buy the season pass it is automatically available for download when it posts to iTunes.

Redbox...

I get free codes via text 2x a month.. A few buy one get one free via popcorn boxes..

Only $1.20 and SO much cheaper for our family over that price plans on Netflix and the rest.

Plus there are a ton of them around and you can pick up/drop off at any location.. You can even reserve them..

Now if you are a family that is 24/7 couch potatoes that never gets up and does nothing but watch movies, I guess netflix is a better deal.

Sports lovers - MLBTV.COM hooks up to Roku. We're LOOKING at going cable-free and that was our biggie. I'm user if MLBTV does it, and you can get all the games, NFL and NHL etc do it too.

We are still at the research phase, but I'd love to save the money if we could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter