Hula's Magic Pin Switch Trick 1/14 MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasymooma

No matter what the species, men are men!!
I'm anxious to see what Host Hula has to Trade! I'm glad too see that Magical Month is starting too! Now that Gingerbread Competition Judging is over I am looking foward to seeing what VMK has in store for us now.

I am ready for the Magic! Who else is?? :goodvibes

In the words of Spongebob Squarepants: I'M READY!!! :rotfl:

I'm really excited for the host event today, hope it's a good one :thumbsup2

I've never made it into one of the host trade events. So I thought, hmm, Monday morning, I can try for that. Here's hoping for luck..

WOOT! I'm so ready :) I hope nothing comes up before the event, I've only managed to get into 1 or 2 pin trading events:headache:

I hope the event is as great as the past ones-well atleast the ones I've been to:goodvibes

Thanks!
-Pirate

The Pin Trade is in 15 mins. (12:30 EST)

And then Later Tonight is another Host Event at 8:30pm EST.

No, there's a different event tonight. Some sort of memory game, it looks cute. Pin trading is in a few minutes.

Sigh, I know it was too good to be true that I might get in for once. She must have saw I was able to be on this morning and cancelled it. :confused3

Hula is my VMK soul mate - I am never on time for anything, and neither is she! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter