Huge sale at Dis store

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
they are offering up to 75 % off on lots of items. They seemed to have more princess type items on sale than boy type items but hey gotta check every sale out

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
DXL 5/01

Hi.

We have two teenage daughters who love everything Disney. At my local Disney store on Friday afternoon I found photos frames that had been $15.00 for $2.50; turtle necks for $5.50, pooh hair sets for $2.50 - it was great! They also had the suede/leather coats that had been about $170.00 marked down to $38.00. The CMs at the Disney store all told me they had been Christmas shopping for next year also:-)

Just got back from their tonight! They had one leather coat/jacket originally $150 and I got it for 75% off + an additional 10% from DVC; or $33! WOW! I also got some winter hats and mittens and a T-shirt. :) I left there pretty darn happy!

anidolphin.gif

A CM posted on the RADP board that The Disney Store is doing away with their adult line of clothing except for sleepwear. I was in my local Disney Store today and all the adult stuff was on clearance (except sleepwear). They had a $150 suede jacket for $37! Half of the space has already been replaced by collectables. The post said they will continue to have adult clothing in their online catalog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest