HUGE pixs of our stay at POFQ! ~ More Pixs added!!

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
Let's see if this will work.... Testing..

dH597B.jpg

nY1OTT.jpg

NoEaO9.jpg

lmfjpQ.jpg

upMpg4.jpg

tX0Uvn.jpg

XfTQ5N.jpg

MHDWwb.jpg

ddvWKb.jpg

V6GK8N.jpg

The first pix taken at Riverside. We rented the bikes.
The last pix is where we stayed at. Bldg. 3. But I think I like Bldg 1 better.
I hope you guys enjoyed our pixs! I have lots of pixs from the ASMo too! Will post it later. I need to find out how to make these pixs smaller. Sorry for the inconvinience (that these pixs are huge...but hey...you guys can see the details.

This was taken the week of Easter of 2005! We enjoyed this resort a lot!

Hi: Love your pictures, keep them coming. When did you go, recently as I noticed a tree without leaves, just wondering. The flowers are so inspiring. I love that resort.

Deb.

It would be helpful if you resized your images. They are too big for the screen. When viewing on a computer monitor you only need 72-95 dpi. You can also change the size of the image. It takes a long time for the images to load for someone with a dial up connection.

You could also upload your images to a free photo sharing site and then provide the link for everyone here. I use photo.epson.com and you can store lots of images. By putting them on the sharing site it doesn't bog down the thread and everyone can enjoy them full size.

Just giving this one a bump. I'm glad I could share these pixs with you! Glad you guys like it. And thanks for the compliments!

Sorry... I am still computer illeterate when it comes to computer. Dan helped me with my pixs in my sig... so I really don't know how to make the pixs smaller.

Thanks, Fantasia! We cant' wait til we get to POFQ in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter