• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Huge Favor....AKV Availability

danno523

Earning My Ears
OK...I purchased an interest in AKV, closing last Thursday. Unfortunately, I am still not in the membership system. I would like to book my flight for a May 25-May 28 stay in a studio with a savanah view studio but they won't tell me availability without a member number. Can anyone check to see if this is available? How about a 1 bedroom concierge? Ok...wishful thinking, I know but it shows on the availability board.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Frankly, this close, anything that shows now could be gone in an hour. If you think you can live with making your airline reservations BEFORE you book, that is probably going to be your best option. At this late date, I would think requesting ANY studio ANYWHERE is going to be your best bet.

OK...I purchased an interest in AKV, closing last Thursday. Unfortunately, I am still not in the membership system. I would like to book my flight for a May 25-May 28 stay in a studio with a savanah view studio but they won't tell me availability without a member number. Can anyone check to see if this is available? How about a 1 bedroom concierge? Ok...wishful thinking, I know but it shows on the availability board.

Any help is greatly appreciated

First off, Welcome Home! I am sure you will be in the system soon--it only took me 5 days to show up.

But, just so you are aware, the resort availability listings on this site are only based on what members have reported after having called MS. It is not a current listing of what is ACTUALLY available.

If you look at some of the resorts (ie: BLT), you will see that many dates are showing "no reports" for MK views during December, and many of us realize this is not the case. In order for dates to show up there, people have to post that they were told nothing was available. I would use that boards as an indication as to what is NOT available, but not the other way around.

That is Memorial Day - highly unlikely you will find availability 3 months out for AKV savannah view or concierge.

Did you call MS and give them your SSN? I did that and I was in the system.

Agree with Halle & Uncle Remus ::yes:: ....call MS again and jmho putting emphasis on date you closed & that you are anxious to make reservation for May and see if they can move this along for you.

Good luck :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter