HS Question: Disney Jr. Dance Party or Frozen Sing Along?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by jldeahl, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jldeahl

jldeahl Mouseketeer

We're heading to HS for the first time with our family of four, including a 3 yo and 5 yo. We're only spending one day at HS on our trip, and the itinerary is tight (we're doing EMM and can only fit in a couple more things before we'll have to leave for midday naps). I've got one slot in our touring plan for either the new Disney Jr. Dance Party OR the Frozen Sing Along. Our kids love the characters from both (I'm sure they'd love either) - so if we had to pick one, which would you go with?

2. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

At that age you might want to do the Disney Jr party - I think that is geared a bit more to that age and is a bit more active for them

The Frozen singalong is fun though but more for all ages and I know at DHS there isn’t *that* much for the really young ones

3. gr8leg8

gr8leg8 Me, her & the mutt

Agree with MaxRebo
    My teen will go to the Frozen sing along,
    but the Disney Jr.
    :rotfl2:
    It was Bear in the Big Blue House when she was a preschooler. Loved me some Bear! miss you buddy.
    Enjoy the dance party
    party:

4. DisDreaming4116

DisDreaming4116 DIS Veteran

The Frozen Sing Along is geared more for the Moms and Dads in the crowds than the under 4 year old kids. It's amazing but for your family, I agree with the others and suggest the Disney Jr party.