HS Advice

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I had to re-jig my plans since there are no Frozen dessert parties the first week of January. As a result, I booked the Star Wars party. The day of the party is mostly a resort day for us at Beach Club. I have an 1100 ADR at Beaches and Cream and a 520 ADR at Yachtsman. With the party starting at 630, I am now planning to drop the Yachtsman and head into HS around 400. Ideally, I would get a later reservation at Beaches and Cream and am queued up in the TP Reservation Finder. Assuming it does not work out that way, what should we do for supper? I am thinking something not huge around 400 in HS. We are eating at Hollywood and Vine and 50s earlier that week. Important to us is not standing in line for food and having somewhere to sit!

Thanks for your input!

HS is a food desert. I would walk over to World Showcase and have a nice lunch at whichever restaurant looks best to your family before taking the boat over to HS.

I am thinking something not huge around 400 in HS. We are eating at Hollywood and Vine and 50s earlier that week. Important to us is not standing in line for food and having somewhere to sit!

You might get lucky around that time at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge. Have some apps and drinks or the sliders.

Other than that, PizzaRizzo or Backlot Express would be your better bet to be assured of somewhere to sit.

Oh, there's also the new tap house over near the Muppets. I think they have some small plates as well. Thinking of that area, you might see if there is a Mama Melrose ADR available and just have flat breads.

I would move Yachtsman up instead of dropping it.

I like this idea. Why not just have a late lunch at Yachtsman instead? B&C doesn't have great food, IMHO. Or, if you really want more of a soda fountain meal, head over to The Fountain at the Dolphin on your way to DHS (if you aren't on the DDP). You could eat lunch and then just hop on the boat or walk to DHS from there.

Or, if you'd rather eat in DHS around 4 pm, I would just do mobile ordering for one of the QS restaurants. It's super quick and easy and I can't imagine you will have a tough time finding a table at 4 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter