HRH

annieecho

Earning My Ears
I have a club room booked at HRH for next month. Can anyone give me any info on the club room and the hotel in general? Also, is FOTL available all day not just til 10 am? Thanks!

Hi, annieecho. I don't have an answer to your question; I haven't been to HRH, but I wanted to say welcome to the board. It seems to be quiet today, but I am sure someone who knows about the club rooms will respond. According to some of the people on the board, FOTL is going to be changed soon if it hasn't been already. However, for on-site guests it is all day. I think the change is that it is only once per ride.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

You're just down the street from me, welcome to the board neighbor!
The feedback on the standard club rooms haven't been very favorable so far. Mainly because, for the extra money paid, there are shortages of foods/snacks during the happy hour & cont. breakfast. Also, rooms are 125 sq. ft. smaller than the lesser expensive Deluxe rooms on floors below.(the club level is the 7th floor)
I'm booked for standard club late March, I've already called HRH and told them of the shortcomings I've read and heard about.
If you click on page 2, there are some club posts there also. Call 'em and let 'em know it better be perfect when you're there! Have a great time!
J

Aloha h2ojag,

I note you posted you will be staying at the HRH in late March, aren't you going to meet with us the weekend of 3/10?

Donna

We'll definitely be at meets Mar. 10! Unfortunately, doubt we'll get on-site for nite if we stay over. We'll see what happens!
Looking forward to the fellowship & joy on everyones' faces. It's great to talk USO, but nothing else like being there!
Of course, everyone will be obligated to back up their talk now. Roller-coaster promises have to be fulfilled; MIB scores will be exposed; and that jumping on the bed thing (ya'll really do that, don't ya ?!) Hope to see all there!
J

h2ojag..........
HI NEIGHBOR,
How long does it take you by car to get to WDW or Universal? It was only a 2 hour ride for us, but lately the traffic on I-4 is horrendous and it's taking us longer.
Thanks for the info. Should I call HRH or Loew's with that info on the club room? We will be there late March also. This will be our 3rd trip there. Stayed at Portofino before and loved it!
Thanks again.

The drive is always 2:50 for us. No matter the lights green/red or traffic lite/heavy. Almost eerie it seems!
Rarely get 2 nites away, so looking very forward to HRH stay. It'll be our first on-siter at UO and won't get chance to do again till late Sept.
I've called both 1-800-23LOEWS & 1-800-UESCAPE to express the first-hand negative reviews of Club rooms. (Operating on squeaky wheel principle)
I'm sure all our stays will be wonderful no matter what though!
Take care for now!
J

I'll be staying at the HRH beginning March 1. I have a deluxe room and I'm going to try to get an upgrade using my Loews Christmas card. Based on the information I've read on the board, I am not sure that I want to trade my large deluxe for a small club room. Are there any deluxe rooms on the club level?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter