• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH Rocks (Day 3) More eating and shopping!

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Players:
Kathy : (aka Gator Kate) 47 years young
Robin : my sis , 42
Nancy : my best friend since 7th grade, also 47

Feb.18-21

If anyone out there is still following my trip I apologize for dragging it out. Will actually finish today.

We had a pleasant walk over to PBH and had a good breakfast at Trattoria Del Porto. The outside tables with umbrellas feel like a sidewalk cafe.Very relaxing. Then on to more shopping, this time a few of the Belz annex stores. We hit Calvin Klein, Liz Claiborne, and Nike. We made a decent contribution to these stores.Back at HRH we had a late lunch at Sunset Grille, with another highly succcessful experience. The pasta and veggie dish was excellent and Nancy's pizza with grilled veggies & goat cheese was delicious. We rested back at the room for awhile. Chose to have a quiet evening in with a trip to the outdoor jacuzzi poolside and the sauna at the workout facility. We skipped dinner as we had eaten way too much. We did go down for a late dessert just to get out of the room. They were a little disappointing in comparison to the other meals at Sunset. The apple tart with ice cream was more like an apple danish from a modest bakery. The butterscotch pudding was better, but not great.Maybe desserts are not their forte? Will close with our last day and some random thoughts in the next post.

Regards,
Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter