HRH - Deluxe Room Views

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
Do all of the Deluxe Rooms have the same view? We have a deluxe reserved for our June trip, and we'd really like a pool or park view. They didn't mention different views when I made the reservation. Should I call back and make the request?

Thanks for any info.

Yes, there are different views. The higher priced one is pool view. The lower price is park/garden view. We've always had a nice view in the gardenview deluxe.

I'm also going in June, 5 - 8, and wondered the same. When I called they said MOST were Pool and they could not guarantee which we got. Maybe I should try another desk clerk??

we were lucky enough to have been upgraded to a deluxe room a the HRH and our view was of the courtyard ( the one you walk through to get on the boat to go to the parks ) and let me say, it was so pretty! i think it was called the hendrix garden or something. also, keep in mind that the pool at the HRH gets VERY LOUD late into the evening....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter