HRH construction

jamiewallace

Earning My Ears
I have heard the HRH is having work done to the roof and kitchen. Anyone have any idea on an end date for either of these to works?

also anyone been recently and experienced how much the work is affecting staying there. Need to know if we need to look at rebooking a different hotel.

Haven’t experienced it yet as our stay there isn’t until 22nd June but I know they’re serving The Kitchen’s buffet breakfast in the Avalon Ballroom every morning and you can make reservations for it now through Universal’s site.

I saw mention of them still doing The Kitchen’s BBQ dinner during the time that the restaurant is being renovated as well but I can’t remember if it’s the same place or not.

We were there middle of May and it didn’t really affect us. The quick path by the pool to the parks is open again and the construction is limited to one section at a time. We actually stayed in a section right next to current construction and we didn’t hear anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter