HRH CLub Level

dreamer

Mouseketeer
Any comment on HRH Club floor - how's the food that's served throughout the day? How were the rooms and views? thanks for any comments

I stayed in a Club Level room this weekend, and I certainly would not pay more for it. The added amenities in the room were a remote for the stereo, bathrobes in the room (which I've heard you can call and ask for in other rooms anyway), and some extra toiletries.

As for the Club lounge, it was a zoo, and unless you got there early, they were likely to be out of some or all types of food they are serving.

Finally, the Club rooms are only 375 square feet, smaller than the Deluxe rooms which are 500 square feet

What type of food was served and what were the hours? We just got back from the Polynesian concierge and really liked it.

Continental Breakfast was 7-10AM, but they were out of half the stuff when I got there at 9:30 AM.

Afternoon snacks were 5-7PM, they served cheese/crackers both nights then sandwiches one night and shrimp cocktail and maybe other stuff I missed the other night, but again, you had to get there early, it was all gone by 6:30 PM.

They also serve cookies and drinks from 8-10PM, but I didn't go to that.

I am really bummed out to hear about the poor quality at the club level. We're staying on that level for an upcoming trip. You'd think they could at least replenish the food! Anyone have a better experience?

Regards,
Kate

Kate ~ I'd really recommend saving your money and going for the bigger Deluxe room ... but that's just my $.02.

That's sure unimpressive! At the Poly concierge they served cont. breakfast from 7-10am, fruit, cookies, and candy from 12-4pm, appetizers (different things--salads, meat stuff (we're vegetarian so I didn't pay much attention), fruit, noodles or rice, egg rolls, etc depending on the night), beer and wine from 5-7pm and desserts (tarts, more cookies) and cordials from 8-10pm.

Too bad that the club level rooms aren't deluxe rooms. Should be for the lack of club level perks.

Linda

Beer and wine is available with the 5-7 food and cordials are avaialbe (I think) with the cookies from 8-10, so the schedule is the same except of the 12-4 availibility, which, let's face it, is not all that useful anyway since we're at the park then (though with the HRH you could easily come back just for that since it's only a five minute walk from USF and 10 from IOA).

The main problem I had was although the schedule said the food was available at those times (the drinks were not a problem), they ran out by then end of the popular items

Thank you for your comments. How was the view from the lounge? Are children welcome or is it a more adult atmosphere? What room view did you have? Any tips would be appreciated as our trip is scheduled in 12 days!!

We had a garage (garden?) view room.

From what I saw children certainly were not discouraged from being in the Club Lounge.

Here is a picture of the refreshment table at the club lounge.

hrhcl.jpg

Thank you for the picture Mike! Have any others (maybe of room) you would like to share? :D

jessica5.gif

I have some more of the pool area and a few of the lounge. I didn't take any digital pictures of the room and I have wait until I develop them. I will post some others.

Mike

Very nice pictures Mike. Thank you for sharing them. :D

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter