HRH All Access Card

GarryK

Mouseketeer
Hi

Posted this on the UK DIS but probably better here.

Can I get one of these at my local (Edinburgh - Scotland) HR Cafe or are they only available online ?

I want to book for next July so if the card is only valid for 12 months do I need to wait a little longer before getting one ?

Finally (honest) - do I need one when I try to book or can I just ask for the HRH All Access rate and take the card along next year ?

Help please !

Garry

gary i have the HRH booked for 2 nights sept3-5 at $125 a night entertainment rate after seeing on a previous post about the all access card and it having a better discount for the hotels i called the hotel and asked for the all access rate and it was actually more than the entertainment rate so i just kept the booking i already had. as for buying the card at other hard rock cafe's i wouldnt know but why not give them a quick call hope this helps
margaret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter