• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH all access card?

banjo

Mouseketeer
can someone explain what this is and how you can get one also does it give a better discount than the entertainment rate for the hotel? thanks in advance.
margaret.:)

If you go to the Hard Rock website, hardrock.com you can see the details on it. Its a membership where you receive a card (I think the cost is US $24.95). I was given a free membership for 1 year because of their 30th Anniversary and it coincided with my stay at HRH. I had already made my reservations thru Entertainment and I didn't see anything that implied it could be used for the hotel. The card mainly for discounts at the Hard Rock Cafe and their merchandise at the Cafe or at the hotel, the more you buy the more credit you get towards free stuff. It also gives you priority seating at the Hard Rock Cafe, you don' t wait on line to get seated, they seat you right away and they also have an automatic $20 on the card that you can use for food at the Cafe or merchandise. I went with my niece to HRC and our meal came to $7 (incl. tip) because I forgot I had the $20 and they added an extra $10 for my birthday! We received VIP treatment at the Cafe, it was great! Hope this helps!

The All Access Card does get you the best discount at the Hard Rock Hotel. We just went last week and had $194/night for CLUB LEVEL. I think that's as low as it gets. I would bet there are a limited number of rooms available, though, so you'd want to check early. Of course, you can ask for both Entertainment and All Access... see what's available and THEN buy whichever you used to book the room!

Hope this helps...

Elaine

(forgot to mention that the welcome package that came in the mail included a Hard Rock "beanie" teddy bear, a baseball cap and TWO hard rock pins - not bad!)

thanks for your reply's you have been a great help and i think the card would be worth it considering there is already $20 on it that you can spend on food at the hard rock cafe , thanks again for the info.

Loco, thanks for the heads up on the All Access card, I didn't know that it gave discounts at the hotel! I love HRH, I'm trying RPH this summer but 2003 we're planning a big family gathering and I think we'll wind up at HRH. Thanks again for the info.;)

Hi. I just ordered the All Access card last night. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your membership card.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter