how's your bank holiday weather?

arielrocks

always planning another trip to Disney!!!
ours is RAIN, THUNDER, STRONG WINDS

Sounds like normal bank holiday weather to me:lmao::lmao::lmao:

so come on, who has got the sun and warm weather????

It's lovely up here, I am sat outside doing this enjoying the warmth and the sunshine. Mind you our Saturday was bad with heavy rain.:goodvibes

This morning is sunny and quite warm, the forecast for the rest of the day is the same though it might get cloudy later on this evening with a shower.

Surprising really as DH isnt at work and we usually have dreadfull weather when he is off people have been known to cancel BBQs if they know he is offf work.:rotfl2:

its dull here, but dry so far

It's cool and dull - which means I can revise in relative comfort after yesterday's heat... :thumbsup2

Yesterday was lovely and sunny. We had dinner on the deck :)

Today is warm, dry but cloudy although it is going to rain later because I've just washed my car :lmao:

It's glorious sunshine here, I'm making the most of it lying in the sun.
I think it's forecast rain for later though.

Overcast with spots of rain :thumbsup2

Dont mind cause I am working and DH is off on a golf jolly - hope he doesnt get wet :lmao::lmao: ;);)

A little overcast but bright and very warm. Of course we can't get it all so DH has come own with a flu bug to compensate!!!

Hiya

Here in Bristol.................

Yesterday - was gloriuos 23 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, we had a BBQ and paddling pool out.

This morning a warm but cloudy, we had a quick shower which was warm :)

Sarah X

We had lovely weather yesterday,:cool1: but today is really cloudy, looks like it will rain later though which sucks!

I made a bit of a boo-boo yesterday, when putting on my sun tan lotion, I 'missed a bit' much to my boyfriends amusement, so now I have a massive red patch on my shoulder, and i have smeary arms because I kept scratching my arms yesterday!!

It's like a comedy show this morning when I woke up and realised that i have TAN LINES on my legs!! ARRR, and if it could get any worse, the red blocks on my legs are only on the front, no side tan or 'back of leg' tan!! LOL!! :rotfl2:

So from here on.. I do solemnly swear to be more responsible with the sun tan lotion.

It's the same as it's been all weekend - dull. I bet the sun will be out tomorrow when I return to work:sad1:

I have been in Cheltenham all weekend and it was lovely and hot. Back home in Manchester today and it's been the same until about an hour ago when it clouded over and got a bit windy.

Up here in 'Boro it was fery sunny and warm, now it feels muggy and I really want a thunder storm or something to freshen up the atmosphere :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter