Hows the Weather in February?

Ga Girl

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan our very first cruise and would like to go for our 13th Anniversary which is smack dab in the middle of Feb. Can anyone tell me about the weather? Will we have to stay inside the whole time, pack the long johns, or just plan for another time thats warmer? Travel Agent said that water was still warm, but have heard its still cool on the decks.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.:D

Hi,

We have gone now 4 times, all during Presidents week (mid February) and everytime the weather has been warm and perfect. Never needed a jacket at night out on the deck. We love leaving the freezing cold New England weather to the warm 80+ degree temperatures. You can leave the "long Johns" at home. :D

Robin ºOº

Originally posted by moocow35
We love leaving the freezing cold New England weather to the warm 80+ degree temperatures. You can leave the "long Johns" at home. :D Robin ºOº

krank.gif
bek138.gif

We too have had great weather for our trips in February. Third down and waiting for the fourth. The only trouble we had Feb 2003 was that leaving Port C it was so windy I ended up wearing the melon soup. It was the funniest thing that happened all trip, according to my 8 year old! In any event, bring a wind-breaker/sweater/sweatshirt just in case.

All our stops were PERFECT and Castaway Cay was too. Just check out our site for our trip pictures!

Kim ºOº

:bounce: Thanks for all the input. It has set my mind at ease. I would hate to waste my anniversary sitting inside counting the goosebumps HAHA. We are planning the land sea package for Feb 19-26. The park part we have covered, longtime Disney fans, we have 11 trips under our belt, but the cruise is a first. Any advise or suggestions. Oh yeah, we are leaving the kids at home so anything goes.:bounce:

We were on our 1st cruise this past Feb, & the weather was awesome! Castaway Cay was close to 90 degrees & we didn't need a sweatshirt or jacket at all on the ship. The hardest part was heading back to the deep freeze in NH! We'll be on the 4 day Feb. 22, 2004 Wonder & can't wait!! Cathie

Yes, it most definitely depends on where you live - being from the Midwest, we found the Caribbean very, VERY warm during February! And being a native New Yorker, I certainly can appreciate anyone from New England finding the area "awesome"! IT IS!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter