Howdy howdy howdy! New here!

FairyGodGirlie

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! My name is Rachel, I'm 24, and I work as a groomers assistant in Northern IL. I'm definitely not new to Disney but I'm new to the DIS Boards. My love for Disney began, like many, as a child and I had many of the movies memorized by heart. It wasn't until I was 17 years old in 2006 that I finally convinced my parents to take me to WDW! We stayed a week that summer in a savannah view room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was so in love with Disney from that point on that when a Disney College Program recruiter came to my high school later that year I jumped at the chance to work there! Very shortly after my graduation in 2007 I headed down to WDW to live at Vista Way and start a six month program working for World Of Disney. The experience was a once in a lifetime one and it changed me forever. Disney will forever be my second home. Someday I hope to settle down in FL near the Space Coast so I can be close to WDW and to the beach.

I hope to be a useful voice in the community, as well as being able to answer a lot of questions about the DCP, vacation planning, and Downtown Disney as a whole. I'm excited to be here and to get to know you folks!

Have a magical day! :princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter