How would you get from MK to DTD?

How would you go from the MK to DTD?

• Walk to the Contemporary and then take the bus

• Take the bus to SSR and then the bus to DTD

• Something else? Please share

Results are only viewable after voting.

erin327

Mouseketeer
After an afternoon parade we'll leave the MK and head to DTD for some shopping before returning to the MK. How would you get there?

I guess it would depend on how much time you had and such....personally I if it is for a leisurely break I would take the bus to POR and then the nice boat ride over to DTD.....or take the Monorail to one of the resorts and the bus over.

Well... While technically this is a break, we don't do too well being idle. We will still want to get to DTD as quickly as possible. :rotfl:

Bus to SSR then walk. JMO but bus service to DTD tends to be less frequent then bus service from a theme park to a resort.

I second Lewis on this one. If you take the bus to SSR get off at the Congress Park bus stop and walk to DTD. You'll be at the Rainforest Cafe in 5 minutes!

I said the bus to SSR and then using the walkway because it would be the fastest route. When taking the bus from the Contemporary it will also stop at the Polynesian and maybe the Grand Floridian, so it will take a bit longer.

Bus to SSR then walk. No need to wait on and take a 2nd bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter